The city of Allahabad is very much helpful in providing people with the best possible experience in the state of Uttar Pradesh because of the best possible location associated with this particular city. The city is very much famous across the globe for the sacred and spiritual aspects associated with it due to the meeting point of three rivers which are Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. This particular city is built on the site of the ancient town of Prayag which very well justify is that this is one of the most important cities in the Hindu religion. Visiting this particular city and planning the stay in hotel Saket Allahabad is always a great idea for individuals so that they can have the best possible experience in the city.
Some of the best places to be visited in the city of Allahabad have been significantly explained as follows:
- Triveni Sangam: This particular place is known as the Junction point of three rivers of the Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati. This particular area will be helpful in providing people with easy access to the best possible reverse of the Indian mycology and further, the confluence point of these rivers will be helpful in providing people with highly religious importance throughout the process.
- Khusro Bagh: This particular place is very much helpful in providing people with easy accessibility to one of the most important tourist destinations in the city of Allahabad because this place was built by King Jahangir for his son KHUSRO. This particular Tombstone is one of the best possible price lines in the garden and is also helpful in providing people with the best possible places to be visited in the city.
- Anand Bhavan: This particular place is known as the former residence of the Nehru family which has now been transformed into a comprehensive museum that will be helpful in showcasing different kinds of artefacts of the city. This particular place easily includes different kinds of articles of the pre-independence era and further will be helpful in providing people with access to a double story mention which was personally designed by Motilal. Jawahar planetarium is also situated in this particular area only.
- Chandrasekhar Azad Park: This particular place is very much helpful in providing people with easy accessibility to the Allahabad Museum which is directly associated with the history of the city. This particular place will be helpful in providing people with easy access to the history, heritage, independence movement and culture of the city along with the whole of India. It includes amazing artefacts related to history, archaeology, environment, literature and architecture without any kind of problem.
- Allahabad Fort: This is very much helpful in providing people with the splendid work of architecture that will be ultimately helpful in making sure that people will be able to deal with things with efficiency in this particular world. This particular marvellous structure will be located on the banks of the confluence of river Ganga as well as the Yamuna so that people can enjoy access to the largest possible Fort ever built by Akbar.
- Bade Hanuman Temple: This particular place is known as one of the best possible places to be visited in the city and is located in the Sangam area of Allahabad. This temple is constructed underground with the leading position of 20 feet long and 8 feet wide statue of Hanuman and this particular temple is a very unique one across the entire globe.
- Magh Mela: This particular feast is organised at least once every year in the pristine city of Allahabad and is known as the mini version of the very famous Kumbh Mela. These particular festivities will be taking place at the confluence of the great Indian rivers which are the Saraswati, Yamuna and Ganga at the Prayag near Allahabad. This particular festivity is known as one of the best possible types of activity which have been undertaken in the Hindu month of Magh every year and is known as one of the most awaited events amongst all the pilgrims.
- Company Garden: This is also known as ALFRED Park during the British colonial time period and is very well known as Company Garden. This is located in the George Town of Prayag Raj and was established in the year 1870. This is known as one of the most significant places to be visited in the city and was remembered as a place where Chandrashekhar Azad died as a martyr.
- All Saints cathedral: This particular place was built in the late 19th century and has been considered one of the most spectacular Christian churches on the MG Marg Allahabad. This is one of the most beautiful options in the state and has been very well considered by pilgrims and tourists alike.
- New Yamuna Bridge: This particular place was established in the year 2004 and has been newly designed as a cable bridge over the river Yamuna which is very much helpful in minimising the traffic flow from the city of Allahabad. This particular bridge will be running from the northern end to the Southern end of the city and is very much helpful in connecting the city of Allahabad to the neighbourhood of Nana. This particular place is running over 1510 m and the bridge is very well supported by the cables to the entire deck.
- Allahabad University: This particular place is situated in the city of Allahabad and is known as one of the best possible public Central universities. This is considered to be one of the oldest modern-day universities in India and different kinds of colleges are very well affiliated to this particular university to enjoy the comprehensive variety of the field and courses in this particular case.
Due to the above-mentioned points, therefore, planning the visit to the city of Allahabad is considered to be a great idea and further planning the stay in hotel Saket Allahabad is always a great idea so that people will be able to deal with the things with proficiency and further everyone will be able to enjoy the best experience with their loved ones.