Knee pain is a quite uncomfortable, frustrating and sometimes poses severe health problem. Expert podiatrist states that foot health problem can also lead to pain in knee joints. Any kind of injury to feet may be the prime reason for knee pain. However, medical studies show that foot problem is not the only reason for triggering knee pain as a person can suffer from knee pain due to multiple health issues.
At present, there are many advanced treatments to treat knee pain, stem cell therapy is one of them. You can get stem cell therapy in Irvine, CA by consulting the popular podiatrist, Dr. Sima Soltani. The medical centre is well known to provide worry-free stem cell therapy for kneepain Orange County. It is affordable, effective and has negligible side effects if followed the instructions of the podiatrist.
More about knee pain:
The pain can be acute, constant or a slight pain that occurs instantly and vanishes. People experiencing the pain because of ligament or cartilage tear get treated soon and are free of knee pain, unfortunately people suffering from chronic pain need to follow complicated treatment procedures. The common cause of for knee pain is Osteoarthritis. The pain develops slowly, but stays for months till it is treated completely.
Most often knee pain health problems are treated by podiatrists successfully-
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome- Excessive walking or running sometimes makes the knee to rotate within that result in both legs to a ‘knock-kneed’ condition. This leads to pulling of knee cap tendon in the wrong direction. The pain is felt when the knee cap rubs over the joints of the knee. The pain is more intense when the person bends his/her knee while walking upstairs or squatting.
- Iliotibial band syndrome- This band is a thick layer of tissue in the thigh, which crosses the knee joint from outside. This band can inflame if inner leg rotation is more.
- Osgood Schlatter’s ailment- Youngsters are prone to these diseases as it is caused by the growth plate of lower leg bone known as Tibia.
- Chondromalacia Patella- The wear and tear of knee cartilage give rise to pain.
Usually, Runner’s knee is the popular term used for the above kindof knee health problems. All these knee pain problems are troublesome for sportsperson. They are constantly running, playing and doing strenuous physical activities. They mostly prefer to have therapy of stem cell for knee pain as it provides ample scope to be reactive again as before. Sooner they get treated, you can avail themselves for better performance in their chosen athletic field.
Common symptoms of knee pain-
- The person feels severe instant pain in the knee cap.
- Sometimes the pain can be felt while doing vigorous exercise, which involves bending knees.
- Throbbing pain in the knee joint can be felt while climbing upstairs or while walking on an uphill path.
- Pain is observed when getting up from a sitting position.
People suffer knee pain even though they may not be doing any kind of strenuous physical activity. It can be because of maintaining abnormal walking posture or people having high arched feet.
The other physical conditions relating to knee pain:
- Osteoarthritis: One of the common causes that link to joint deterioration leading to feeling pain because of inflammation of destructed joints.
- Tendinitis: Pain is felt when a person puts pressure on knees to climb or while walking an inclined path.
- Bursitis: It happens when a knee injury isn’t sooner attended by a medical professional.
- Gout: Arthritis plays a pivotal role in causing knee pain. It is more prominently felt when there is a buildup of uric acid leading to health disorders like Gout.
- Baker’s cyst: Excess of Synovial fluid behind the knee cap is sure to be painful.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It is a common autoimmune disorder that is painful, swells the knee part and eventually causes deformity of joints and even bone starts deteriorating.
The dislocation of kneecap and bone tumors play a major part in causing chronic knee pain. Throbbing knee paincan be treated by maintaining right foot posture while running or walking. If the pain persists for a longer time and doesn’t reduce even after applying pain relief lotion, then it is best to seek professional help immediately. The treatment process varies as the podiatrist will study patient’s medical history while considering the causes of the pain and examine by referring few test reports.
Some of the common effective treatments to get relief from knee pain-
- Physiotherapy: Regular exercises strengthen the surrounding muscles of the knee that help to rectify the suboptimal movements of the leg reducing the pressure felt on the knees. It helps to improve your balance and correct walking posture.
- Shockwave therapy: It has proven to be successful for people suffering from mild knee pain. For patients suffering from chronic knee pain, it gives a time-period relief.
- Orthotic tools like arch supports and knee braces: They help to shift the pressure on the affected knee, thus the person can be mobile without any pain.
Medications are applicable for patients suffering from knee pain that was experienced recently. The stem cell therapy and knee pain relief walk hand in hand if you consult an expert podiatrist in California like Dr. Sima Soltani.